Feel the adorableness of a sister’s affection for her brother through these selected Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother in English, Raksha Bandhan Festival is a great way to express love to your loving brother that how much he means to you in your life and how much you love and care about him. These quotations are providing the perfect words to say your deep feeling to your brother. Also, we’ve added One Line Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Brother in English so that you can update your WhatsApp Status for dedicating to your brother. Heart Touching Love Quotes on Raksha Bandhan for Brother in English, Cute Funny Rakhi Status for Brother & Friends, Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Younger Brother & for Elder Brother. Wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 🙂
Meaningful Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Status for Brother
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother in English
- Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.”
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert River
- “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- Brothers are Superman, Spiderman and Batman of their sisters.
- I think, am sure a brother’s love exceeds all the world’s loves in its unworldliness.
- Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother, support like a friend.
- A brother is a friend god gave you & a friend is a brother which your heart choose.
- There is no better friend than a brother and there is no better brother than you.
- A brother is the best friend you can get from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- A Brother is a person who is there when you need him, someone who picks you up when you fall, a person who sticks up for you when no one else will, a brother is always a friend.”-Anonymous
- “A brother is a friend given by nature.”- Ernest Legouve
- “Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.” – Anonymous
- “Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.” – Brandy Norwood
- “Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit. “- Anonymous
- Brothers are like lamp posts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don’t make the distance any shorter, but they illuminate the path and make traveling worthwhile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Status For Brother From Loving Sister
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother, who has become a big boy now. Come home, your sister is waiting for you.
- This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit, to respect you always.
- On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I commit to my sweet brother that I will always protect you as I’m your Di.
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother, and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- There is no other festival for which I am as excited as I am for Raksha Bandhan because it celebrates the beautiful bond we share.
- When you have a brother who stands by you in all the good and bad times, you really don’t need anyone else…. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan bhai.
- There is one thing that I know that till the time you are there with me, I have nothing to fear in life… Happy Raksha Bandhan to the best brother in this world.
- I know I am never alone because I have a brother showering his love on me and taking care of me the most special way…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- There can’t be a far better brother than you during this whole world. Wishing you the simplest in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect, and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Having you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist.
- This Rakhi, I promise you bhaiya that our bond of care and love would never decrease.
- Even though we are miles apart, I can hear your heart, and it says, ‘I love my sister’. Your rakhi will reach you to wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On this special day, I want to tell you that I will always be there for you. I feel blessed to have you in my life; you are such a wonderful person. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you. Happy Rakhi, Bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Love Quotes For Brother
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It is your sister’s promise, no matter what happens, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My love for my brother is so pure that even the purified aqua guard water would seem dirty!
- Dear brother, you have my heart and my love is tied to our wrist for eternity.
- I am happy to receive the most precious gift from God that you are, brother!! Lots of love and Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- You know that I love you, and I will always be that same person to protect you, my little brother. Stay happy and blessed. I am sending you my love through a rakhi thread for Raksha Bandhan.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Thanksgiving Quotes For Brother
- Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I’m very blessed to possess a brother such as you . Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I felt so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel are always there when I need you. Thanks, Brother and have a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I want to say just thank you for being the best brother in the world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
- Thank you, brother, for helping and supporting me in my bad times. Lots of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- When everyone was against me, you were the one who supported me with my passion. Thank you, my dear brother.
- Life has been an exciting roller coaster ride with you, thanks for being born as my brother.
- “You have always helped me in becoming a better version of myself, thank you for being you bro.”
Happy Raksha Bandhan Heart touching Quotes For Brother
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart”.
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget your love and care.
- To my dearest brother who has always supported me and protected me since childhood days, I want to wish you all the happiness… Warm wishes on Raksha Bandhan.
- You have always been my motivation making the impossible of things possible always. That’s my bro, no but a superman making paths smoother. I really like you bro.
- You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, ensuring the road I travelled on freed from obstacles.
- Your happiness is my world, my dear brother!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My brother is the most valuable person in my life.
- There is no one like a brother in the world. And so, remember that you are extremely special to me.
- However far you go, you will always feel my presence, bound with the fragile thread of the sacred Rakhi
- “If I can choose a brother in my next life, then I will choose you! Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya”
- “Dear brother. You are my friend and biggest protector.” Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Also Check – Happy Raksha Bandhan Status & Quotes For Sister