The Raksha Bandhan festival is a great time to feel the adorableness of a sister’s affection for his sister through these selected Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister in English to understand their affectionate nature and their immense significance in a person’s life. Raksha Bandhan Festival is a great way to express love to your loving sister that how much she means to you in your life and how much you love and care about her. These quotations are providing the perfect words to say your deep feeling to your sister. Also, we’ve added One Line Happy Raksha Bandhan Status for Sister in English, so that you can update your WhatsApp Status for dedicating to your sister. Heart Touching Love Quotes on Raksha Bandhan for Sister in English, Cute Funny Rakhi Status for Sister & Friends, Best Miss You Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Younger Sister & for Elder Sister. Wish you Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022 🙂
Meaningful Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Status for Sister
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. ~ Elizabeth Fishel
- Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life. ~ Unknown
- How do people make it through life without a sister? ~ Sara Corpening
- My sisters have taught me how to live. ~ George Wasserstein
- What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it? ~ Jenny DeVries
- You can kid the world. But not your sister. ~ Charlotte Gray
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~ Marion C. Garretty
- Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
- Nothing in this world is better than having a sister.
- Happiness is annoying your elder sister by being taller than her.
- In the life cookies, sisters are chocolate chips.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of.
- When mom and dad don’t understand , a sister always will.
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
- There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
- Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. ~ Benjamin Disraeli
- A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added. ~ Chris Montaigne
- More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good. ~ Linda Sunshine
- Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood. ~ Pam Brown
- Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. ~ Margaret Meed
- A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. ~ Toni Morrison
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. ~ Linda Sunshine
- It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. ~ Pam Brown
- You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories. ~ Deborah Moggach
Happy Raksha Bandhan Status For Sister From Brother
- Though I don’t call you, though I don’t message you I think of you every day because you have taught me to face the challenges of life. On Rakhi, I want to tell you that you are the best.
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my biggest secret-keeper and my pillar of strength. With you as my sister, I don’t need much else.
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
- This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world!
- No day matches with Raksha Bandhan for me because it is a day connected with the both of us…. Sending my love and affection to the best sister in the world…. Happy Rakhi didi.
- I wait for the day throughout the year to see you tie a Rakhi so religiously on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. Sweetest Sis, I wish our bond grows stronger day by day…
Happy Raksha Bandhan Love Quotes For Sister
- I love my sister & I could not imagine my life without her.
- I thank God for giving me u as a small sister. On this Rakhi, I promise to be the best brother. Love u a lot sis..
- Sitting miles away from you, I miss you the most today. Every year you would tie your love on my wrist and make amazing delicacies for me. Wishing you a very Rakhi sister. I truly love you.
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Our bond is like glue, you have no clue, my sweet sister, how much I love you.
- Its a promise of your brother that no matter what, I will always support and love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to a Sweet Innocent Super Talented Extraordinary Remarkable who has everything. Have a beautiful day my sister I Love You.
- Sister cares and shares her feelings. She hears the unspoken words. She understands the invisible pain. I love my sister for there for me.
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister. Loads of love and Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in your every decision. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always.
- My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her; she is my best friend.
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Thanksgiving Quotes For Sister
- The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
- You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister.
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you, my darling sister. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister!
- To my sister, for happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter, and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Heart Touching Quotes For Sister
- Dear Sis, U had always helped me with my homework, scolded me some time, but I know u love me a lot.
- Sometimes I wonder if we’re really related. You have accomplished so much, and I am really proud to call you my sister.
- My sister is someone who is there for me, no matter what when, and every time I’m with her, it’s like coming home again.
- Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear sister.
- With you being my elder sister I always knew that I have someone to lean upon. You will be loved forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan for being such a lovely sister.
- Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I am your brother.
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
- We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me.
- When I feel alone, you are there to cheer me. When you feel left, I am there to hold you. Just a reminder that your brother is just a call away. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My little sister, I don’t know how, Life will take a turn, But I promise you The place you hold in my heart No one ever will replace. !!Happy Raksha Bandhan cute sister!!
Visit Once – Siblings Quotes about Rakhi